As you can tell from my previous two posts, I’m dedicating my summer to change. In keeping with that, I changed the look of my site to be a little brighter. (I’m getting more tech savvy as I go.) Look for a few more bells and whistles, including more images. Let me know what you think. Improvement? No?
But today, I wanted to provide another reading list. If you’re looking for new fiction to read as you lounge around the pool, relax in the shade, or sit on the porch of your mountain cabin, check out these July releases by ACFW authors. Click on the author names for links to websites.
1. A Shore Thing; Otter Bay, Book 2 by Julie Carobini— A Romance from B&H. A fiery, eco-friendly young woman leads the fight against a large development in her beachfront hometown while falling for the architect assigned to the job.
2. Back on Murder; A Roland March Mystery, Book 1 by J. Mark Bertrand — A Suspense/Mystery/Thriller from Bethany House. Homicide cop Roland March attempts a comeback as corruption and a high profile case threaten to sink him.
3. Beautiful Bandit; The Lone Star Legends Series by Loree Lough — An Historical from Whitaker House. When rancher Josh Neville rescues a terrified woman who calls herself Dinah, she unwittingly leads notorious killers to his door, putting him and everyone at the Lazy N in jeopardy.
4. Beyond Summer; Blue Sky Hills Series, Book 3 by Lisa Wingate — Women’s Fiction from Peguin Group/NAL. Tam Williams discovers the blessings of community when her father is jailed, and the family moves to downscale Blue Sky Hill where her new friend, Shasta might lose her home to her father’s shady mortgage company.
5. Bride in Training; Man’s Best Friend Series by Gail Gaymer Martin — A Romance from Love Inspired. Troubled lives lead to loneliness, Emily and Martin learn, until the Lord teaches them he is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope.
6. Cattleman’s Courtship by Carolyn Aarsen — A Romance from Love Inspired. Cara Morrison has to fix the past before she can face the future.
7. Doctor in Petticoats; Sophie’s Daughters Series, Book #1 by Mary Connealy — A Romance from Barbour. A burned out doctor is called in because he’s a man, while the town’s lady doctor does all the work and keeps the doctor from cracking up.
8. Driftwood Lane; 3rd in Series of Stand Alones by Denise Hunter — A Romance from Thomas Nelson. A love story set on Nantucket Island.
9. Firestorm by Kelly Ann Riley — A Romance from Steeple Hill. A firefighter falls in love while trying to find her father’s killer.
10. Flash Point; Emerald Coast 911 by Stephanie Newtonr — A Suspense/Mystery/Thriller from Love Inspired Suspense. Courage Under Fire.
11. Heart of a Cowboy; 2nd book in the Helping Hands Homeschooling by Margaret Daley — A Romance from Love Inspired. Zachary Rutgers is perfectly happy with being a loner until he discovers he has a son and must deal with buried feelings concerning Jordan Masterson.
12. Love Finds You in Calico, California by Elizabeth Ludwig — An Historical from Summerside Press. A young seamstress struggling to survive in a booming mining town is pressed into a marriage of convenience with the local livery owner.
13. Minnesota Moonlight 3-in-1 Collection by Becky Melby & Cathy Wienke — Romance from Barbour. An ex-con, a storm chaser, and a footloose musician˜three unlikely heroes for three women learning to trust God…and the men He’s brought into their lives.
14. Nightshade; Book #1 of the Discarded Heroes series by Ronie Kendig — A Suspense/Mystery/Thriller from Barbour. This Former Navy SEAL is fighting a new battle–the home front!
15. Prodigal Patriot; Vermont #1 by Darlene Franklin — A Romance from Barbour Heartsong. How can Sally and Josiah battle through the barriers separating Tory and Patriot to find love and forgiveness?
16. Ransome’s Crossing; The Ransome Trilogy, Book 2 by Kaye Dacus — A Romance from Harvest House. Disguising herself as a midshipman to get to her secret fiance, Charlotte Ransome faces danger–and love–crossing the Atlantic.
17. Rodeo Redemption; The Rodeo Royalty Series, Book 1 by Teri Wilson — A Romance from White Rose Publishing. Josie Turner would rather forget she was ever crowned Rodeo Queen. Can former rodeo cowboy Luke Anderson mend Josie’s heart and can one rodeo weekend help them both find redemption?
18. Seeds of Summer; Seasons of the Tallgrass – Book #2 by Deborah Vogts — A Romance from Zondervan. When a former Miss Rodeo Kansas queen returns home after her father’s death to care for the family ranch and her two younger siblings, what follows is a summer full of change, life-lessons and an unexpected romance with the new minister in Diamond Falls.
19. So Over It; Book 3 in The Reinvention of Skylar Hoyt series by Stephanie Morrill — General Fiction from Revell. Senior year is over and Skylar Hoyt is ready to forgive and forget. Or at least forget.
20. Song of Solomon by Kendra Norman Bellamy — A Romance from Urban Books. How can he convince her that she’s his God-given mate when she’s already wearing a wedding ring?
21. Stars in the Night by Cara Putman — An Historical from Summerside Press. Step back to 1942 Hollywood as Audra Schaeffer tries to find her sister and a killer before it is too late.
22. The Crimson Cipher by Susan Page Davis — An Historical from Summerside Press. When Emma’s father is murdered, she’s hired to do the job he could have had–helping track them down by breaking their ciphers.
23. The Engineered Engagement; Book Three in the Kennebrae Brides Series by Erica Vetsch — An Historical from Barbour Heartsong. Sparks fly when a shipbuilder finds himself engaged to the wrong girl.
24. The Seeker; The Shaker Series # 3 by Ann H. Gabhart — An Historical from Revell. The story brings alive the strikingly different worlds of the Southern gentry, the simple Shakers and the ravages of war in 1860s Kentucky.
25. The Way to a Man’s Heart; The Miller Family Series, Book 3 by Mary Ellis — A Romance from Harvest House. When all the men beat a path to Leah’s diner, her parents don’t breathe a sigh of relief until she narrows her suitors from half a dozen down to one.
26. Where the Dogwoods Bloom by Myra Johnson — A Romance from Barbour Heartsong. Jilly Gardner left Blossom Hills ten years ago, determined never to return, but when Cam Lane calls to ask for her help, she finds she can’t say no.
Sandra Ardoin engages readers with stories of love and faith. She’s the author of heartwarming and award-winning historical romance. Visit her at www.sandraardoin.com. Subscribe to receive her updates and specials: http://eepurl.com/Xjqwr. Connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, Pinterest, and BookBub.