Many readers of inspirational books love a godly romance. Here are some of the romance and women’s fiction titles being released during the month of August by ACFW authors.
ROMANCE AND GENERAL FICTION:
- Tabor Heights Series by Michelle L. Levigne — A Romance from Desert Breeze. It’s a long and winding road from “some enchanted evening” to the first date, let alone the promise of a lifetime.
- Exposing Amber by Elizabeth Goddard — A Romance from Barbour Heartsong. Amber McKinsey interns under museum director Brandon Selman and finds a kindred spirit who loves the science of God’s creation, but they must confront their pasts to have a future.
- Hometown Proposal; Book 2 in Kellerville Series by Merrillee Whren — A Romance from Steeple Hill. Finding family, community and love in one small town.
- Love Remains; The Matchmakers, Book 1 by Kaye Dacus — A Romance from Barbour. Circumstances pulled them apart fourteen years ago–will two young professionals allow themselves to discover if love remains?
- Sarah’s Christmas Miracle by Mary Ellis — A Romance from Harvest House. A Plain and loving story of hope and redemption, one that will be a welcome addition to the joy of the Christmas season.
- The Bridge of Peace; Ada’s House Series by Cindy Woodsmall — A Romance from Waterbrook. Love alone isn’t enough to overcome the obstacles between a man and a woman.
- The Doctor’s Blessing; #2 in The Brides of Amish Country by Patricia Davids — A Romance from Steeple Hill. A nurse-midwife to the Amish and the new doctor clash over her home deliveries.
- Vanishing Act by Liz Johnson — A Romance from Love Inspired. Eighteen months ago, Nora James vanished, but she’s about to be discovered by a ruthless assassin … and an FBI agent afraid of risking his heart.
- Never Without Hope; Sacred Vows Book 1 by Michelle Sutton — Women’s Fiction from Sword of the Spirit Publishing. Succumbing to temptation often decimates marriages, but with God, restoration and healing is within reach.
- Angel Song by Sheila Walsh and Kathryn Cushman— General Fiction from Thomas Nelson. Angels eagerly watch over Anne Fletcher’s every move. She just doesn’t know it yet.
What is your favorite romance novel?
My critique partners and I are guest bloggers this week on Nicole Miller’s blog, To the Heart of History. The theme is “The Story Behind the Story.” Click on over and read yesterday’s post about how my novel Waiting for Yesterday came to be. Other days this week, Heidi Chiavaroli and Edwina Cowgill will write about novels I’ve had the pleasure of critiquing and, I’m sure, you will one day have the pleasure of reading.
(Monthly releases are compiled by the ACFW organization and reprinted here with permission.)