Sandra Ardoin @SandraArdoin
Whether you’re a reader, writer, or need a little inspiration in your day, here are a few of the posts I’ve found interesting this month. Maybe you will too, so…
Inspiration and Encouragement
- An inspiring post: Fitness & Worship with Courtney Jarus on the Not Without My Morning Coffee blog.
- Are you having trouble getting through the rough patches? Here’s Henry McLaughlin’s take on The Write Conversation.
In the Stack
- Carrie Schmidt from Reading is My Superpower wrote an excellent post aimed at authors, publishers/agents, and readers. Check out Top Ten Tuesdays: Things I Wish Christian Fiction (and its readers) Did More Often.
- D. L. Kamstra’s review of Moving Target, Lynette Eason’s third book in the Elite Guardians series. I’ve reviewed the first two: Always Watching and Without Warning.
- On The Write Life, a debut novelist reviews what did and didn’t work during her first year marketing her novel.
- Are you frittering away your writing time? Well, if not, you should be, and Tina Radcliffe gives you ten humorous ways to do it on the Seekerville blog.
- Do you hide your identity as a romance writer and/or reader because you feel you’ll be looked down on? In this post, historical romance author Jody Hedlund gives you four reasons to be proud of your writing.
- I love a story filled with emotion. In this article from Writers Digest, David Corbett provides insight into ways we strike that emotional chord with readers.