April 2017 Around the Web
Sandra Ardoin @SandraArdoin
I had a hard time settling on just a few posts this month, especially writing posts. There were so many informative and inspiring words shared in the month of April. I hope some of these speak to you in some way.
- Every day is a gift. Do you trust Him with it? Are you grateful for it? Not Only Surviving, But Thriving
- “…each individual is gifted, crafted, and designed to perform a different task.” Are you working cheerfully for Him, even if it’s in the background? The Silent Servant
- This post on sleep was written specifically for writers, but it’s applicable for anyone who thinks they can function without sleep and still be productive.
- What are Your Favorite Film Adaptations of Books? from Adrienne Morris – What are yours?
- Have you ever wondered why many Christian writers do what they do? Author Kristy Cambron relates a wonderful illustration.
- Book review of Love’s Winter Hope by Naomi Rawlings.
- Eva Marie Everson explains on Southern Writers Magazine’s Suite T ways in which “living libraries” can be a great source for novel material.
- Seekerville’s Grammar Queen shares her grammar pet peeves.
- “Before you can take readers to new places, you must first travel roads you’ve never been on.” On Novel Rocket, Allen Arnold talks about stretching yourself as a person and a writer to bring your reader fresh material.
- Are you battling with writing procrastination? Janalyn Voight gives some tips to help you defeat it on the Live, Write, Thrive blog.
Awww I’m so honored to be featured on your blog today! Thank you for that. I’m glad my message was a blessing to you. And I’m looking forward to spending time on several of links you’ve provided. I love the idea behind a collective, informative post. It’s brilliant and so helpful for busy gals like me!
You’re so welcome. I try to include something for writers and readers–things I’ve found of interest for me. Hope you read info you can use! Thanks, Anita!