High Five Friday!!
It may be freezing outside your door, but a number of authors have been warmed by the good news they received recently. They’re celebrating hard-earned accomplishments, and we’re giving them a “High Five!!” for their efforts.
- Valentine’s Day is a happy holiday for twelve authors this year thanks to the release of their co-authored novella, A Dozen Apologies. Readers will vote for their favorite hero who will appear in the release of the complete novella on Valentine’s Day, February 14 (at Amazon.com). Jerusha Agen, Theresa Anderson, Patricia Mezick Dyer, Jennifer Hallmark, Paulette Harris, Marji Laine, Fay Thompson Lamb, Elizabeth Noyes, Betty Thomason Owens, Phee Paradise, Debbie Roome, and Debra Ullrick are having their serial novella published one chapter at a time at WriteIntegrity.blogspot.com through February 4.
- Vannetta Chapman received the good news that her novel The Christmas Quilt made CBA’s January top fiction list. http://cbanews.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2014/01/FictionInspirational201401.pdf
- Jericha Kingston celebrates signing a contract with Pelican Book Group for her upcoming Easter novella, Waiting for Lily Bloom. Learn more about Jericha at her website.
- Mary Ellis was happy to learn that Love Comes to Paradise won the 2013 Lime Award for Excellence in Christian Fiction by the Christian Manifesto.
- Jenny Hammerle has double the reason to celebrate. Her debut novel, Redneck Debutante, won Clash of the Titles’ January Clash! It’s the first in the Redneck Debutante Series…Romance that’s a little bit city, a little bit country. Redneck Debutante also won the ACFW Book Club poll alongside two other authors’ novels, Normandie Fischer’s Sailing Out of Darkness and Deborah Malone’s Terror on Tybee Island. The three books will be used for the ACFW Book Club March/ April/ May reads.
Congratulations to all. Especially my good friend, Deborah Malone!
Yea for all! And bigtime congrats, Jenny Hammerle!
Sandy, thanks for including the Christmas Quilt on your blog today – and congratulations to all the other fine writers mentioned here.
Sandy, thank you so much.
My pleasure, ladies! Congratulations on your achievements!