January 2017: Around the Web
Sandra Ardoin @SandraArdoin
I read numerous blog posts during the month. Most are writing-related, because that’s my business. 🙂 Others are inspiring. Some have to do with fiction. All are by people who have something to say that interests me. Hopefully, you’ll find the following of interest too. So…
Inspiration and Encouragement
- From the Beginning on the Center of His Wheel blog by Gail Johnson
- Zoe M. McCarthy asks “Are We Only Looking for a Healing Miracle?” on the Seriously Write blog.
- “There is a reason that Jesus is called the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6).” What I Really Want on the Gifted Writer blog by Phyllis Keels
In the Stack
- Fun flash fiction from Maryann Holloway of the If I Only Had A Time Machine blog
- Brittnay McEuen’s review of the audio book Cowboy Charming by Lacey Williams
- Here’s a great alternative to those January goals of getting more exercise. Skate on into this post from Bethany House. It will have you seeking a medal.
- Reading challenges for 2017 from A. M. Heath. Which one will you follow or you do you have one of your own?
- Literary Agent Chip MacGregor made some predictions for 2017 that got people’s attention and a bit of their dander up. Be sure to read the comments, then let me know what you think.
- James Rubart posts on Novel Rocket about staying with your story vision, even if “they” don’t get it.
- Having trouble with your blogging calendar? Katy Kaufman’s ten steps posted on The Write Conversation could jump start your thoughts and organizational skills.
- A list of 17 Changes Indie Authors Can Expect in 2017 from Author Marketing Experts. I think much of it can apply to any book author.
This is a great idea for a post! I love seeing a variety of things all at once. And thanks for sharing my latest blog! 🙂
Thanks, Anita! Very happy to share a post I enjoyed reading! 🙂